Scott High School will ensure a positive, safe learning environment that promotes student success.
The Scott High School community will lead students to be successful, productive and responsible citizens through a collaborative, goal-oriented, relevant curriculum in a positive and safe environment.
Scott High Strategic Plan:
The percentage of students reaching proficiency in English/Language Arts will be 60% as measured by the 2016 summative assessment.
The percentage of students reaching proficiency in Mathematics will be 60% as measured by the 2016 summative assessment..
Scott High School will work to meet or exceed the state required 80% graduation rate by the end of the 2015-16 school year.
Students scoring at the lowest 25% as measured by the 2015 summative assessment, will demonstrate a 5% growth as measured by the 2016 summative assessment.
1. Collaboration with colleagues, parents and community will provide greater educational opportunities for school improvement.
2. Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
3. A positive, safe, and nurturing environment is required for ALL students to achieve mastery.
4. Instructional focus, data disaggregation, and assessment are essential components for measuring student achievement.
5. Commitment by all stakeholders to continuous improvement will result in improved teaching and learning for ALL.
6. Strong instructional leadership and highly qualified personnel are necessary to insure a climate of high expectations for ALL.
7. Given adequate time and opportunity, ALL students will achieve success towards mastery of the fundamental curriculum.