Free ACT Practice Test at Sylvan Charleston office, December 15, 2018. Call to pre-register at 304-744-4144. Bring the completed registration sheet with you on the day of the test. If you don’t hae a printer, see the counselor and we will print one for you.
Sonya Dunlap – email@example.com
Gena Godby – firstname.lastname@example.org
SWVCTC has their application for nursing available. Click the link below for the application. There is another link for instructions on applying for the TEAS test which is required for admission to the nursing program.
Attached are the tips for helping your child deal with grief and loss. Please let us know if we can be of service to your student and family. Click the link: grief and loss
FYI FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTS: DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
6 KEY CHARACTERISTICS UNIVERSITIES SEEK
- A sense of engagement–with ideas, with other people, with a community
- An inclination to take full advantage of the talents and abilities you’ve been given
- An interest in being challenged; a healthy ambition
- The ability and desire to make a difference
- Creativity, curiosity, and a sense of fun
- An openness to opportunities
Mrs. Nancy Booth usually holds a math prep session the week before each ACT exam. Sign up with the counselors to attend.
Scholarship information will be posted on the Scholarships page.