Sonya Dunlap – firstname.lastname@example.org
Gena Godby – email@example.com
Updated services for children and families during the Covid 19 crisis. See the flyer on link below.Children Service Flyer 4212020
WV Division of Rehabilitation Services can help students with limitations in learning, hearing, seeing, communicating, physical activities, and coping with stress. If you need assistance, see the flyer with contact information. high school outreach
Attached are the tips for helping your child deal with grief and loss. Please let us know if we can be of service to your student and family. Click the link: grief and loss
FYI FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTS: DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
6 KEY CHARACTERISTICS UNIVERSITIES SEEK
- A sense of engagement–with ideas, with other people, with a community
- An inclination to take full advantage of the talents and abilities you’ve been given
- An interest in being challenged; a healthy ambition
- The ability and desire to make a difference
- Creativity, curiosity, and a sense of fun
- An openness to opportunities
Mrs. Nancy Booth usually holds a math prep session the week before each ACT exam. Sign up with the counselors to attend.
Scholarship information will be posted on the Scholarships page.